Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

City Raider said:
turned down £1m more at united according to the star

Now that's interesting. Money talks, or does Trophies?

Well done City, if/when he signs for City

Zaba needs a break from playing every match, particularly after the World Cup. Richards is not fit long enough to be a replacement.

Marvin said:
He had two leg breaks in 2011-12 and struggled the following season. I thought he was finished. But had a very good season

I'd a bit surprised he wants to leave Arsenal and fight with Zabaleta for a starting place at City, but it would be a very good move for City and provide us with two top class left backs and right backs. Perhaps the plan is to rotate in both full back positions.

When Mancini rotated Micah/Zabba and Alex?Clichy at the start of our title winning season, best football I've ever seen, so wouldn't be that bad a call!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/379611/EXCLUSIVE-Bacary-Sagna-pens-Manchester-City-deal-worth-140-000-a-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... 000-a-week</a>

The Arsenal right-back has agreed a three-year deal and will sign before joining up with France for the World Cup.

City's rivals Manchester United are believed to have offered the 31-year-old free agent £1m more a season, but he only wanted Champions League football.

Idontpullout said:
Citysmith said:
Be great to see him a City shirts just to piss off the Arsenal fans

Agree, hopefully theres another adabayor-esk knee slide coming next season.

debut in community shield 10th august

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.