Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

BringBackSwales said:
£90k a week, plus the biggest fucking birthday cake in the world, every year

And one of those birthday cards that plays happy birthday song when you open .... I like those!! :-D

Fucking hell he is going to sponge 90K per week off us, we must seem like a load of fruitcakes if you ask me. When is he signing would be icing on the cake to get the right back positions sorted for next season.

Rammyblues said:
Fucking hell he is going to sponge 90K per week off us, we must seem like a load of fruitcakes if you ask me. When is he signing would be icing on the cake to get the right back positions sorted for next season.

But what if someone left the cake out in the rain? I don't think that I could take it, 'cos it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again .... oh no.

Not sure if a signing on fee counts as transfer fee for FFP. Our wages are well within the cap so would make sense to move signing on fee into the wages. If Micha goes his wages were pumped up a couple of years ago under Mancini. Doubt there would be much difference.

Pam said:
Rammyblues said:

But what if someone left the cake out in the rain? I don't think that I could take it, 'cos it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again .... oh no.

Does anyone know what that song was ever about?

pfazz said:
Pam said:
Rammyblues said:

Does anyone know what that song was ever about?

The usual love then break-up of a love affair

Rammyblues said:

Greedy footballers hey! How much dough do they need?

just goes to show you how the tabloids try and clammer for a exclusive,they said that this was done and that he was on his way for a medical.

unto now Milner,yaya,dzeko have all been linked away…..not long b4 the aguero and silva rumours start…..assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.