Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

I wouldn't read Into the media reporting of wages, we are operating under restrictions so wouldn't place anyone on absurd amounts.

Daz_Blue said:
When we have had the lead Pele sometimes brings on Kolarov to play in front of Clichy to shut down the left side.....having Sagna allows us to do that on the right side too......Zaba will move in front of him....just gives us that option
Don't usually need that with Zab, especially in the few games that Jimmy is playing

unlikelyfan19 said:
People are complaining about the £100,000+ a week, it's on a free. So really it could be a lot cheaper? I mean, if it was a £4m transfer fee, and £70k a week, wouldn't it be about the same? MY MATH IS NOT RIGHT, I am just curious, this might be cheaper than some other possibilities right?

Your math is right. Every 30k works out to about 4.7 million over 3 years.

Blue Haze said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
People are complaining about the £100,000+ a week, it's on a free. So really it could be a lot cheaper? I mean, if it was a £4m transfer fee, and £70k a week, wouldn't it be about the same? MY MATH IS NOT RIGHT, I am just curious, this might be cheaper than some other possibilities right?

Your math is right. Every 30k works out to about 4.7 million over 3 years.
So to me, that seems like a great deal for someone as backup with skill and experience.

markbmcfc said:
Probably won't be announced until 1st July, given the fact he's still in contract with Arsenal until 30th June.

Vidic to Inter was announced mid season wasn't it?

Sagna

Our wage cap is not an issue. We have saved a packet on wages recently. Converting signing on fee to basic wages therefor makes sense to avoid signing on fee being counted as part of our 49m limit on transfer fees.

yarny101 said:
markbmcfc said:
Probably won't be announced until 1st July, given the fact he's still in contract with Arsenal until 30th June.

It was, that's a bosman and can be signed/announced 6 months ahead.

Different rules between English clubs I believe, but I could be wrong.

markbmcfc said:
yarny101 said:
markbmcfc said:

It was, that's a bosman and can be signed/announced 6 months ahead.

Different rules between English clubs I believe, but I could be wrong.

Same rules, unless the player is under 24 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.