Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

LoveCity said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
150k for Zaba backup? get the fuck in?

They are including signing-on fee and possible bonuses. The usual media way with City wages, that doesn't seem to happen with most other clubs.

His Arsenal demand was £100,000/week so I'd guess that is his basic at City.

Also, it will be nice not to spend the season dreading Zaba getting injured because his current backup is so often crocked. Can't forget when Clichy had to play right-back and slipped, costing us a goal. If Zaba had just one bad injury last season, we probably wouldn't have won the league.

Not to mention converting 80K GBP to Euro, and then 140K Euro back to GBP.

Someone seriously needs to sticky something about how journos balls wages up so people stop buying this junk as gospel,

LoveCity said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

They are including signing-on fee and possible bonuses. The usual media way with City wages, that doesn't seem to happen with most other clubs.

Also, it will be nice not to spend the season dreading Zaba getting injured because his current backup is so often crocked. Can't forget when Clichy had to play right-back and slipped, costing us a goal. If Zaba had just one bad injury last season, we probably wouldn't have won the league.
That's his wage if he scores a hat-trick in a 3-0 win in the Champions League final every week. In Euros.

aguero93:20 said:
LoveCity said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

That's his wage if he scores a hat-trick in a 3-0 win in the Champions League final every week. In Euros.

I bet that is his wage we would want fee, signing on fee etc all flat and build in to his salary

I'm more disappointed in Bacary Sagna than angry, like a knife in the heart, where as with others it was like a knife in the back.
From somebody on twitter lol.

Seems like the Arsenal fans are really gutted he's leaving which is always a good sign.

Sorry if its already been discussed but is he classed as home grown.

chris85mcfc said:
Is it too early for gifs?

I've missed them since the Isco thread last year

Someone get on the case :)

Here you go:

giphy.gif

HEAD-CRUNCH.gif

yarny101 said:
I'm more disappointed in Bacary Sagna than angry, like a knife in the heart, where as with others it was like a knife in the back.
From somebody on twitter lol.

Seems like the Arsenal fans are really gutted he's leaving which is always a good sign.

Looks like they're going to be booing all game long during the community shield!

People are complaining about the £100,000+ a week, it's on a free. So really it could be a lot cheaper? I mean, if it was a £4m transfer fee, and £70k a week, wouldn't it be about the same? MY MATH IS NOT RIGHT, I am just curious, this might be cheaper than some other possibilities right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.