Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

de niro said:
great signing, at last we can relax if numb nuts rotates to rest zab.

Yep.....but I still wont be able to relax against the elite teams when it comes to the opposite berth.

FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:

Yep.....but I still wont be able to relax against the elite teams when it comes to the opposite berth.

My concern is that we really need to assure a youthful prospect in this position is developed or signed in the next two years.

Otherwise, good business.

FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:

Our full back pairings will be immensely strong.

Beste piece from an Arsenal-fan so far:

He (Sagna) is only after the money. Since we now won the FA-cup it can't be about us not winning prizes anymore

eversince 76 said:
Beste piece from an Arsenal-fan so far:

He (Sagna) is only after the money. Since we now won the FA-cup it can't be about us not winning prizes anymore

Arf!! Nasri left Arsenal 3 years ago and has won two prem titles... silly Arsenal fans..

CityStu said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I can't see any negative to this.

Zab had to play too many games last year and needs competition.

Richards clearly wasn't rated by Pellegrini.

We could play up to 60 games next season. 30 each.

I wouldn't say he needs competition. The guy is a model professional and since I have been watching him, only plays harder and harder the older he gets. But it will be good to get him some rest more often.

He needs cover. An injury to Zaba next season and we'd be well up shit creek. Richards hasn't offered anywhere near enough cover for the past 2 years and when he has, he's not been up to it. Behind that, we don't have anybody capable at RB.

Sagna's a very good player and is a bargain. Given that all of the sky high wages made up include all possible bonuses and signing on fees, I'm not at all bothered. We know what we're doing.
I corrected that for you.

SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:

My concern is that we really need to assure a youthful prospect in this position is developed or signed in the next two years.

Zab is 29, Sagna is 31. Never fail to understand that our owners look to the long term and have a plan for everything.

SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:

Whilst I agree with you on bringing through a young fullback good enough for the first team I would still like us to go and get Cashly Cole on a free.

eastmanc said:
SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Whilst I agree with you on bringing through a young fullback good enough for the first team I would still like us to go and get Cashly Cole on a free.

We've already got two very good full backs, why do you want Cole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.