Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

FantasyIreland said:
Rammyblues said:
Tin hat on again, in the light that the club won't sell Richards this season could he be Kolorov's replacement because he is as comfortable on the left as he is on the right. Just saying before I have to clean my mouth out again with brillo/bleach/wire wool and the dreaded bog brush again. :-)

When did he last play on the left?

Hope to fuck I'm wrong but zabba is fine at left back don't want to lose kolarov tho!

BlueDejong said:
Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 11m
Sky sources understand Bacary Sagna has officially told Arsenal that he has turned down their contract offer. <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9327658/transfer-news-bacary-sagna-has-told-arsenal-he-is-leaving" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... is-leaving</a> …

Id it unrealistic to expect him to sign a deal with us in a matter of weeks?

Can we loan out Richards till Jan and see how he gets on. On his day he can be the best in PL.

brotherblue said:
Can we loan out Richards till Jan and see how he gets on. On his day he can be the best in PL.

I love Micah, and I've been trying to figure out how to make it work for both club and player, but I think it's officially come down to square pegs and a round hole. If we send him out to get healthy on a loan then we need cover. If we bring in cover Micah isn't going to extend his deal, since he's holding out hope of first team football. It's just not in the cards for him here.

Unlike most, though, I don't think he's past it. I think he'll move on and -- god willing -- find a spell of good health and have a storming career in the league for someone. Just poor timing for trying to make it work here with the contract stalemate.

Under the circumstances I'm happy with the Sagna deal. Don't love the guy personally, but how anyone doesn't view one of the league's best 5 RB's on a free, regardless of wages, as a good deal is beyond me. Hopefully one of the academy kids are ready to step up in 2-3 years when his contract runs its course.

brotherblue said:
Only if the PL starts the best laugh competition.

He is not better than Zab, Sagna, Azpilicueta or Ivanovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.