Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

pavelsrnicek said:
LoveCity said:
Well, he's not really meant to be an exciting signing, just a pragmatic one. One of the league's top 4 or 5 right-backs to rotate with a worn out Zaba for a FFP-friendly fee (£0). And the lack of any transfer fee means even with high wages, he'll cost less than a high quality right-back would otherwise.

Exactly this but I get the impression that because he will replace Micah and because he's 31 a lot of people struggle to see the bigger picture.
What is also being missed by many on here is that Micah wants out. We need players who not only have the ability but also the mindset to know what is expected of our squad. Does Micah have these qualities? My own opinion is that his fitness problems have caused him to miss too much training, let alone playing time and he has gone backwards through this. Sagna, if he comes, will know the score and we should expect a good two years service from him.

pavelsrnicek said:
LoveCity said:
Well, he's not really meant to be an exciting signing, just a pragmatic one. One of the league's top 4 or 5 right-backs to rotate with a worn out Zaba for a FFP-friendly fee (£0). And the lack of any transfer fee means even with high wages, he'll cost less than a high quality right-back would otherwise.

Exactly this but I get the impression that because he will replace Micah and because he's 31 a lot of people struggle to see the bigger picture.

Struggling to see the bigger picture should be the tagline for this forum.

Of course with the press saying Micah won't be released and that Barca need a right back the other alternative is that Sagna is here to replace Zab rather than Micah. I know, I know i will go and wash my mouth out with bleach etc etc. :-)

citytill1die84 said:
Rammyblues said:
Of course with the press saying Micah won't be released and that Barca need a right back the other alternative is that Sagna is here to replace Zab rather than Micah. I know, I know i will go and wash my mouth out with bleach etc etc. :-)

Off you go then :)
And use the toilet brush to do it with you 'orrible little man.

Rammyblues said:
Thanks people for advice re the bog brush :-)
Honestly mate I think they're giving you bad advice about the toilet brush, I think you should use steel wool/a brillo pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.