Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 29m
TMW in Italy, known for its links to agents, claims Sagna will sign for City on Tuesday on a 3-year deal worth around £4.5m-per-year net.

If reports are true, Sagna and Fernando could be confirmed by early next week.....hope so!

Kind regards

My friends are giving me so much crap for the reported salaries on this guy. If we are really going to give him so much as the media says we will, won't it completely contradict our new salary system of low basic salaries with high bonusses?

Thenumber1blue said:
Tbilisi said:
Davs 19 said:
£220k a week for a 31 year old RB ? Scandalous

£240k a week ffs,City killing football.
I can't believe we were willing to equal rooney's wage for a full back !

what you talking about? sagna is the highest paid player in the league and he's only our second rb.

spinzer said:
My friends are giving me so much crap for the reported salaries on this guy. If we are really going to give him so much as the media says we will, won't it completely contradict our new salary system of low basic salaries with high bonusses?
Just tell the rag cunts to fuck off and come back when they have got a decent team.

Tell them that if they are right we will fail FFP, but if we pass FFP who fuckin cares what he is on.

Rammyblues said:

Tell them that if they are right we will fail FFP, but if we pass FFP who fuckin cares what he is on.

Its a beautiful Bridge!!

Rammyblues said:

We already failed FFP? :p Hence the fine and the squad restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.