Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

spinzer said:
My friends are giving me so much crap for the reported salaries on this guy. If we are really going to give him so much as the media says we will, won't it completely contradict our new salary system of low basic salaries with high bonusses?
Why do you give a single fuck,we are the champions.

Thenumber1blue said:
spinzer said:
My friends are giving me so much crap for the reported salaries on this guy. If we are really going to give him so much as the media says we will, won't it completely contradict our new salary system of low basic salaries with high bonusses?
Why do you give a single fuck,we are the champions.
I still like to defend my club from the various insults.

FFP to be reviewed in April next year, apparantly to see we have met with these sanctions and seeing as these are players which have been brought in with these sanctions in force then my answer would be if we have signed them on the salaries as portrayed in English press then we will continue to fail FFP, if we do meet FFP then the salaries quoted cannot be right. Or you could mention a birthday cake and a new Bentley being thrown in as well and that we like ruining football.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Tbilisi said:
£240k a week ffs,City killing football.
I can't believe we were willing to equal rooney's wage for a full back !

what you talking about? sagna is the highest paid player in the league and he's only our second rb.
Yeh but it's a plan to unsettle Messi, if his €40m net per year is less than our second choice right back, he'll want to leave Barca.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Rammyblues said:

Tell them that if they are right we will fail FFP, but if we pass FFP who fuckin cares what he is on.

Its a beautiful Bridge!!
. You are a bit of an oddball

Anyone see the video of the goal he scored today in training? WOW!!!

...someone who knows what they are doing put it on here.

117 M34 said:
Anyone see the video of the goal he scored today in training? WOW!!!

...someone who knows what they are doing put it on here.
<a class="postlink" href="https://t.co/zSYBTpHcqm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://t.co/zSYBTpHcqm</a>

Can only find it on vine and you can't embed the videos on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.