Saints (A) Post Match Thread

back 4 looks sorted, thought rodri and gundo played well against an excellent southampton side , we created chances again, but again poor decision on the last pass/shoot.

that was a hard graft game, but i think we looked really comfortable at the back.

im sure i saw phil coming on as a sub,it wasnt until the end i realised he hadnt actually got on lol , old eyes
That’s twice now that Pep has had Phil stripped ready to come only for him to be told to sit down. Pep needs to have a bit more faith in the lad.

Really big three points, but our attacking play looks fucking dire at the moment. We need a big striker this summer.

cc: @txiki

Apparently teams getting 100 points in a season "doesn't happen that often"

Correction Mister Drury, it has happened only once in the Premier League and we fucking did it.

Talk about trying to smear an achievement.

Couldn't believe that on the Amazon commentary, the twat was positively gutted by us scoring.
It was silence for around 5 minutes after we scored & both Dury & that cnut Townsend who never has a good word to say about us only started mouthing up when Southampton started getting ontop

Its embarrassing every week, Sky, BT, Amazon or BBC they all have 1 agenda

I now switch on at ko, turn off at ht then back on when we ko for 2nd half

I no longer put myself through the constant lying, biased punditry before & after any City game

Did anyone else have a commentary that was several seconds ahead of the pictures ? Drove me mad after a while so watched in silence from before half time.

Can we have an inquiry over the fecker who posted "1-1" before the thread closed? Didn't really need that wind up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.