Saints (A) Post Match Thread

I didn`t think we played that well to be honest.I`m more happier with the result that the manner in which we played.Having said that the partnership between Dias and Stones looks great at the moment but some players are not performing and thats alarming.
The usual problem of not taking our chances is costing us dearly at the moment,but I`ll beat you to it ... not today.
I thought we played well, very solid at the back and created a number of chances which we yet again failed to convert. Gundogan and Bernardo both had decent games but the main standout performers were Stones and Dias.

We desperately need a striker, it’s just so obvious. Everything about us screams lack of cutting edge and when we do get into dangerous positions we have no focal point to the team. We are totally relying on goals from wide and midfield and never really look dangerous through the middle.
Fantastic 3 points against a decent side and maybe that might give us a boost going into some tough games. If we can get to the Chelsea game with two league wins and a semi final booked, we could be in a decent position to kick on.
It’s criminal to actually go into games playing a false 9 because we don’t have a striker . Hope Delap is carrying a knock because if we’re him I’d be fuming and scratching my head as to why he can’t get near .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.