Salty reactions from other fans and the media

He was a bang average footballer who obviously wants to keep his career going in the media.

He then sees a no mark footballers like Steven Warnock and Neil Mellor get jobs in the media and thinks he can emulate them.

The difference is, both of those talentless pricks played for Liverpool which automatically qualifies them for a role in the media.

Kitson doesn’t have that luxury. He’s also an ugly ginger prick to boot, so he can’t even go down the Redknapp route of being pleasing on the eye for the ladies.

Therefore, he needs to make himself likeable to the hordes of Rag and Dipper imbeciles who spend all day listening to talk sport and voting on every possible BBC/SkySport poll.

What better way to do that than sticking to boot to City.
Excellent post

EeP6-i5U0AEC6_2

I genuinely don't understand his point.

Is he insisting that Whatshisname lied and the case is now thrown into Perjury?

I was banned from the media thread for inciting viloence against these fucks but they make it really hard not to.

The opening words of his comment are "No idea" which perfectly sums up this fucking charlatan.

A big thank you to the legion of fans who are stemming the flow of anti-City comments on Facebook.
I hope some of them also use Blue Moon and are reading this.
I cannot ignore the bile spewed mostly by dippers on the Facebook platform.
Keep showing them up for the knuckle scrapers they are.

I genuinely don't understand his point.

Is he insisting that Whatshisname lied and the case is now thrown into Perjury?

I was banned from the media thread for inciting viloence against these fucks but they make it really hard not to.

Just ignore him. He’s a sociopath seeking attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.