Salvio

birchwoodgingerste said:
sam-caddick said:
BlueDejong said:
Oh..It's real.

Interesting.

Just seen he was at Atletico from 2010-2012, he must of played with Sergio for a year.

Benfica close to signing a replacement for salvio attletico miniero winger pizzi this could be on.
Benfica already have an awful lot of wingers as it is tbh, they won't be overly worried about getting the replacement in first. They already bought Sulejmani and Lazar Markovic this window already and had a lot of wingers even before that.

sam-caddick said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
sam-caddick said:
Interesting.

Just seen he was at Atletico from 2010-2012, he must of played with Sergio for a year.

Benfica close to signing a replacement for salvio attletico miniero winger pizzi this could be on.

Best Summer window ever!

I trust Pellegrini and Txiki in their choices.

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 pm --

BlueCityfan said:
After the Navas signing i was wondering if the club would get another one. Seems logical. but even with Sinclair hopefully this window. We have enough attacking talent IMO.

You say that but look at Bayern compared to what we potentially could have.

This is players who play behind the strikers:

Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri and Kroos.

We would have:

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Salvio

And Milner.

Seems a little surprising to be linked with another right winger when we have signed Navas and we are just about to sign Jovetic, who can play left of a front 3, but we have no real left winger (Sinclair doesn't count due t his ineptitude). Our squad list already has 25 players before completing Jovetic and we're linked with another centre half. Means we are likely to see a few players leave Sinclair, maybe Garcia or Barry and I would suppose we will see Wright left out of the Champions League squad for Johansen as he would be on our B list.

citysince88 said:
If we are in for this guy does that mean somebody is leaving? Sinclair or Garcia maybe?

Hopefully both! This would be a great signing again offering pace and width and the opportunity for a player to develop into a star at city

Hey, Salvio from Atletico Madrid. He'll definitely be an upgrade over Sinclair but 25m for an impact player is a lot.

Are we really going after him or is the press just throwing more names.

thenabster said:
Hey, Salvio from Atletico Madrid. He'll definitely be an upgrade over Sinclair but 25m for an impact player is a lot.

Benfica

pudge said:
thenabster said:

Benfica

He was at Atletico before Benfica. That's where I remember him.

sam-caddick said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
sam-caddick said:
Interesting.

lets bid for shaquiri while we are at it lpl
Best Summer window ever!

I trust Pellegrini and Txiki in their choices.

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 pm --

BlueCityfan said:
After the Navas signing i was wondering if the club would get another one. Seems logical. but even with Sinclair hopefully this window. We have enough attacking talent IMO.

You say that but look at Bayern compared to what we potentially could have.

This is players who play behind the strikers:

Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri and Kroos.

We would have:

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Salvio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.