Salvio

I could see this if Dzeko was leaving (or maybe Nasri but he's the only like for like Silva alternative). Replace a striker with a goalscoring wide player, then you have Negredo and Aguero for the striking spot plus Jovetic and Guidetti.

But without any departures our attacking positions in the squad look pretty full to me.

Kun Aguero said:
sam-caddick said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Benfica close to signing a replacement for salvio attletico miniero winger pizzi this could be on.

Best Summer window ever!

I trust Pellegrini and Txiki in their choices.

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 pm --

BlueCityfan said:
After the Navas signing i was wondering if the club would get another one. Seems logical. but even with Sinclair hopefully this window. We have enough attacking talent IMO.

You say that but look at Bayern compared to what we potentially could have.

This is players who play behind the strikers:

Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri and Kroos.

We would have:

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Salvio

And Milner.

And yaya

sam-caddick said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
sam-caddick said:
Interesting.

Just seen he was at Atletico from 2010-2012, he must of played with Sergio for a year.

Benfica close to signing a replacement for salvio attletico miniero winger pizzi this could be on.

Best Summer window ever!

I trust Pellegrini and Txiki in their choices.

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 pm --

BlueCityfan said:
After the Navas signing i was wondering if the club would get another one. Seems logical. but even with Sinclair hopefully this window. We have enough attacking talent IMO.

You say that but look at Bayern compared to what we potentially could have.

This is players who play behind the strikers:

Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri and Kroos.

We would have:

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Salvio

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Yaya, Milner

City are in for him. It's in my water.

LET'S BUY HIM

That completes our market activity.

Reports from Portugal (an ex-neighbour who lives in the Algarve has just emailed me) saying that he's just seen it on Portuguse TV linking Salvio to Manchester City.

Kun Aguero said:
BlueDejong said:
Sam Tighe ‏@stighefootball 9h
The Benfica player #MCFC should want for €30 million is Nemanja Matic, not Eduardo Salvio

umm ?

Sam Tiger thinks Manchester City Football Club should be in for Nemanja Matic and not Eduardo Silva for 30 million pounds.

Sam Tighe knows his shit though.

BlueDejong said:
Sam Tighe ‏@stighefootball 9h
The Benfica player #MCFC should want for €30 million is Nemanja Matic, not Eduardo Salvio

umm ?

Can't see that, he is a midfielder which I think we are all good on.

We will be a Yugoslavian national team getting Matic, haha.

Dzeko, Nastasic, Kolarov, Jovetic and Matic.

Salvio looks perfect to be an inside forward option for us on the left cutting in, if Bayern have a shed load of attacking options then we should be looking at something similar, they have set the benchmark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.