Salvio

Seems everyone is linking us with him today

If pelle wants two players for each position adn Navas/Salvio for the right wing then it makes sense

Just imagine how many can even dzeko score with service from Navas and Salvio
while silva works his magic from the middle and sets up aguero, Our strikers will get plenty of chance made for them Hope they can finish them off unlike last season

yaya and fernandino bossing midfields and making surging runs

Happy days

MSP said:
Well, if he wants 2 players for each position how about buying one left winger then :)

I think Jovetic will play on the left in a 4-3-3, but we could use one more. Unless of course, Pellegrini plans to occasionally play Aguero there.

We really dont need this guy. Navas and Milner has it covered.
I dont want us to even consuder an attacking player until Scott useless SInclair is long gone, which i hope is done before next week

thenabster said:
Wait a minute, Matic is a Central mid. We don't need another one.

We don't? Garcia is awful. Rodwell is insesantly injured. Barry is near the end of his career and the last year of his deal and we could certainly due with improving on him. Look where we were last year with the injuries at that position.

I'm surprised at this move myself but certainly we need more than 1 winger on the team. Yes we have Navas but what if he gets hurt? Sure it seems bizzare to spend 25m after spending 20m of Navas but if we get deep in the CL it would make sense to be able to play 1 while the other plays in the league. I would prefer we went after Shakiri so we have 1 winger on the left but maybe they ahve inquired about LW's and none re available. There seems to be more RW's than left.

Blue Haze said:
I've read Atletico fans online saying he couldn't make it in La Liga.

Very leery of buying from the Portuguese league for such a large amount.

Don't worry, Davy will sort it out for you lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.