Salzburg £5

sniff said:
no chance of that happening, ive just been down on my motorbike to get tickets. the roads and paths are fine.

Cheers mate.

jrb said:
Freestyler said:
oruj37.jpg

Limited seats in all of those yellow blocks. Still two days to go, and the weather will be cold, but clear. I predicting 35-40k

the top tiers are not sold out tho, they just aren't selling tickets!

i would be amazed if we get over 32k

I'm having to miss this game now, I've got to look after my daughter. On a plus side I've given my ticket to a young lad who has never been to a match before, so hopefully he will get the same buzz that I got at my first match 20 odd years ago and start a life of misery and watch us every week.

eshiers1 said:
jrb said:
Limited seats in all of those yellow blocks. Still two days to go, and the weather will be cold, but clear. I predicting 35-40k

Someone replied to my post asking where the free tickets were - his were level 3 of CB.

daveduke67 said:
eshiers1 said:

Someone replied to my post asking where the free tickets were - his were level 3 of CB.

free tickets? the santa thing?

however if you ring up the TO or try to buy online you can't

just spoken to my dad and he's bought 3 tickets in advance cost £40, the same three tickets have cost someone else £7. mcfc should really be refunding those fans that paid the original price inadvance or compensating them with a few extra loyalty points, not a great idea to punsh the organised/loyal.

if i wasnt on the cup scheme i'd wait untill the day of the game to get tickets for future rounds, and sure others will do he same now. why buy in advance when we never sell out and chances are you could lose money.

Posted this in the attendance thread but with no reply.

Had some tickets sorted out for this but my source has failed me.

Can you still buy tickets from the ticket office before the game like you used to be able to? Not had to do it in a while...

Also, would we all need a City membership of some sort to buy the tickets? As a season ticket holder I'm fine, but some of the lads coming tomorrow aren't members of any kind. Would they have any trouble getting in? As I say we've never had any problems in the past, even as late as last season, but maybe they've changed it this season?

felixbg said:
just spoken to my dad and he's bought 3 tickets in advance cost £40, the same three tickets have cost someone else £7. mcfc should really be refunding those fans that paid the original price inadvance or compensating them with a few extra loyalty points, not a great idea to punsh the organised/loyal.

if i wasnt on the cup scheme i'd wait untill the day of the game to get tickets for future rounds, and sure others will do he same now. why buy in advance when we never sell out and chances are you could lose money.

this is what happend to me. and yes i will wait in future. i had to give my ticket for tonight to my dad so my son didnt miss the game. when i bought this ticket i just assumed it was for a thursday night game so assumed i icould attend
i have been to all three euro home ties but didnt use the cup scheme as i didnt know which games i could attend due to childcare/work issues until a couple of weeks before. so £25 for a game i cant even go to lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.