Salzburg £5

Freestyler said:
oruj37.jpg

Limited seats in all of those yellow blocks. Still two days to go, and the weather will be cold, but clear. I predicting 35-40k

WNRH said:
meeesh said:
Been to ticket office myself today,girl told me we have sold 33k for wednesday,but 3rd tier closed

I hope not! I've got tickets in the 3rd tier. I think season ticket holders in the 3rd will sit up there but you cannot buy any in the third tier until 1st and 2nd have sold out.

Well she never said that and me and the mrs have season tickets in 3rd tier Colin Bell Stand,I just fancied sitting somewhere different,and whilst she was pissing about,I said oh sod it,I will have our normal seats....then she said 3rd tier is closed !!

meeesh said:
WNRH said:
I hope not! I've got tickets in the 3rd tier. I think season ticket holders in the 3rd will sit up there but you cannot buy any in the third tier until 1st and 2nd have sold out.

Well she never said that and me and the mrs have season tickets in 3rd tier Colin Bell Stand,I just fancied sitting somewhere different,and whilst she was pissing about,I said oh sod it,I will have our normal seats....then she said 3rd tier is closed !!
Don't think it is.

hopefully well get the same type of crowd we did for the hamburg game, lots of working class lads. Me and 20 others from cheadle and wythy are going so should be fun

mcfcliam said:
I124Q said:
Hey guys, I've just ordered 2 tickets for my first ever game! i have a few questions that the website didn't make clear.

1) both tickets are in my name, will my friend still be able to get in?
2) Website says I need an access card to get into the stadium and 1 will be sent with the tickets, will it allow both of us to enter or just me?
3) I ordered just 48 hours before kickoff, how long does it take to dispatch the tickets?

thanks for reading and Ihope to see a reply

plasticintheocean.jpg

no need ^

1) yes
2) youll need your card and one for your mate
3) if they dont arrive in time just go to the customer service desk located next to the club shop and they will print you a ticket off

Anyone with close links at the club have any info on the possibility of the game being off due to snow/ice around the stadium?

no chance of that happening, ive just been down on my motorbike to get tickets. the roads and paths are fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.