Salzburg £5

conormcfc said:
Posted this in the attendance thread but with no reply.

Had some tickets sorted out for this but my source has failed me.

Can you still buy tickets from the ticket office before the game like you used to be able to? Not had to do it in a while...

Also, would we all need a City membership of some sort to buy the tickets? As a season ticket holder I'm fine, but some of the lads coming tomorrow aren't members of any kind. Would they have any trouble getting in? As I say we've never had any problems in the past, even as late as last season, but maybe they've changed it this season?
If you want to buy online you have to register, but I assume too late for you to get the tickets

Tickets are on general sale so you don't need any membership

Therefore you can buy at the ground, but I'd go early if you can i.e 6pm because it will be chaos at the ground. The on-line seat planner suggests that there are a limited number of seats in Tiers 1 and 2 so you will probably end up in the 3rd tiers. Why not ring the Ticketline (the agency that sells the tickets - 0870 062 1894). One opttion is the credit card line, another is City's Supporter services i.e. our own Ticket Office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.