Salzburg £5

My lads coming home from the Far East earlier than expected so I bought him a ticket yesterday for £25 .

Think I will be on the phone tomorrow

I paid £50.00 for all 3 as it stated that that it was £30 Juve, and £20 for the other 2, with one being free for booking all 3.

I did this despite not being able to make the Poznan game, as at the time it would cost the same to pay for Juve & Salzburg individually.

Now with this price could have gone to the 2 I could make for £35 rather than £50.

I bought Crunchy Nut Cornflakes last week in Morrison's for £2.94 and this week they are on offer for £1.26. That's it. I'm positively livid, I'm not taking their trolley back !

Vonk's Konk said:
I paid £50.00 for all 3 as it stated that that it was £30 Juve, and £20 for the other 2, with one being free for booking all 3.

I did this despite not being able to make the Poznan game, as at the time it would cost the same to pay for Juve & Salzburg individually.

Now with this price could have gone to the 2 I could make for £35 rather than £50.

Its a typical Bait and Switch

Watchdog.com

MCFC BOB said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I bought Crunchy Nut Cornflakes last week in Morrison's for £2.94 and this week they are on offer for £1.26. That's it. I'm positively livid, I'm not taking their trolley back !
There's a difference between £1.68 and £44.

It's bullshit Bob we need to go on a march! £50 instead of £10 because I bought 24 hours earlier! Lets baracade an entrance tomorrow to marginally disrupt the flow of people into the stadium!!!!

Bojinov The Bull said:
MCFC BOB said:
There's a difference between £1.68 and £44.

It's bullshit Bob we need to go on a march! £50 instead of £10 because I bought 24 hours earlier! Lets baracade an entrance tomorrow to marginally disrupt the flow of people into the stadium!!!!
Well, my mum's going to write an angry e-mail...

Hamann Pineapple said:
It's a good point. It's supply and demand, if something's in demand, prices go up. If there isn't the same demand, prices drop - this isn't some pioneering approach to business!

You could book a holiday six months before and pay £500 each. Leave it til the week before and the same holiday costs you £350.

I feel a bit sorry for those who have paid £20 for a £5 ticket but these things happen.
* I say "a bit sorry" because if you'd been a proper blue you would have been at Juve and Poznan so this announcement wouldn't have affected you - that's a joke before some of you clamber to mount your high horse ;)*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.