Salzburg £5

I always said the attendance would be shocking for this game, i imagine the club have realised this and come up with cheap prices to get more to turn up at this late stage. I would think anyone who has paid more than the 5 will get their money back, this should have been explained on the OS

Bojinov The Bull said:
Fuck me I am fuming and have just sent hate mail to the club! I Spent 50 FUCKING QUID yesterday morning on 2 tickets now they are a fiver!!!!!

BULL...SHIT is what it is!

Sell em on ebay for £50 face value, buy two for a tenner and have a curry with the spare £40..

He who dares wins.

I doubt the direct cup / 3 for 2 deal will get refunded, there is nothing to say whether is was Lech or Salzberg that was meant to be free, and as Salzberg was more likely to be a decider it was the most attractive match.

The most loyal fans do not benefit from things like this, same with Everton at home last season.

The prices were decided in August or September, it would have been a good better idea then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.