Salzburg £5

Fuck me I am fuming and have just sent hate mail to the club! I Spent 50 FUCKING QUID yesterday morning on 2 tickets now they are a fiver!!!!!

BULL...SHIT is what it is!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Fuck me I am fuming and have just sent hate mail to the club! I Spent 50 FUCKING QUID yesterday morning on 2 tickets now they are a fiver!!!!!

hahahahaha

sorry...

Bojinov The Bull said:

Surely anyone who did this will be refunded the difference

It's a good idea by the club to sell more seats

I got the 3 for £50 deal so it doesn't affect me

However its very possible some/many people will have already paid £20 for an individual ticket for this game (much like the Everton game last year when I paid £35 and it was then reduced to £10) and can have a genuine grievance imo

Out of interest, do you reckon the club will reimburse the Salzburg fans who, I'd imagine, have already paid £20?

I know some would say, "who cares?" but a football fan is a football fan and we wouldn't like it if the boot was on the other foot - if anything it would be a good PR stunt to refund our Austrian friends.

Edit: Just seen some of the posts above from Blues who are in the same situation. Surely the club will be offering a refund (or a discount of £15 in the club shop?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.