Salzburg travel package -FLIGHT UPDATE PAGE 1

Re: City in Europe - Salzburg travel package

cyberblue said:
aarcher said:
just a little note regarding cost of flight to Salzburg.... we could not find a manchester based plane to do the job so after exhausting ALL options we took a plane from Gatwick, this means the plane flys empty gatwick to Man , then does Salzburg trip and goes empty back to Gatwick. In fairness to Spike I think it has to be pointed out that this has added approx 40-50 quid per seat to the price, Wish we could get a MAN based plane but fact is we cant! for those that criticise Spike please think again, a flight to some out the way gaff from London might be cheap but if you can hire us a plane and beat the price .... no pissing about direct salzburg and direct back to Man please let us know. MEANWHILE ENJOY YOUR ROUND THE WORLD JOURNEY. Hope you jib the munich to salzburg train cos its another 80 euro! sorry and dont forget the 50 euro cab from munich airport to munich station. big respect always M
People on here know & respect Spike .he is puting a trip on with a set Price direct .it is up to fans if they want on it or are happy doing there own thing .& we dont need a lecture from anyone & i dont think your comments are at all helpfull

His comments are inaccurate as well as unhelpful, I've booked the train from Munich Airport to Salzburg for 58 euros return not 80 euros and certainly no need for a cab as the S-bahn service from the airport connects with the Salzburg train.

droyblue said:
will be on to the office in the morning spike i need 4 cheers dom.
how come you are not in Thailand ?

spike144 said:
Not to sure what the 1am Aarcher post was all about, but everyone to their own.

Were up to about 50 confirmed bookings for Salzburg, and i've got to get round all the lads yet, so its looking good.

M-cr Office open from 07-30hrs in the morning 0161 775 7500

BR

Spike

Cheers mate but I think I'll give it a swerve lot of BS in this thread

spikes trips do what they say on the tin........never had a prob with his trips, good transfers, good hotels, no delays, can sort you out FACE value tickets...... not really fair having a pop at him unless you have any issues you can list that are facts!!!!!

if people wanna go from luton etc etc thats their choice, my opinion is i dont wanna waste my time driving down south and having to drive back up north on a friday afternoon with a hangover

spike it is for me

cheers

Re: Salzburg travel package - UPDATE PAGE 1

when's the latest you need booking confirmation as I struggle to get time off work so wont know till late in the day.

Close off play last night we still had 67 places left to sell, and were two weeks before the kick-off.

Just booked two on Spikes trip, another one to follow. If anyone is worried about tickets on Spikes trip, dont as he will have spares(just spoken to him). I will also have a spare or two.

sorry to butt in. I am a London based blue, looking for a straight forward trip to Salzburg. Want to ideally fly from Gatwick (or City airport), probably to vienna or munich and then get a train. Would like to fly on the wednesday, stay in vienna or munich wed night, go by train to salzburg on the thursday, stay in salzburg thurs night and back to vienna/munich for a flight back during the Friday afternoon.
Would like decent hotels (4 star).
Any travel agents out there with a suitable package?
Thanks

Tickets for Salzburg away

Had a few of the lads on who will have spare tickets for the City end, if anyone needs out let me know they'll be Face value.

BR

Spike

bluesimon said:
sorry to butt in. I am a London based blue, looking for a straight forward trip to Salzburg. Want to ideally fly from Gatwick (or City airport), probably to vienna or munich and then get a train. Would like to fly on the wednesday, stay in vienna or munich wed night, go by train to salzburg on the thursday, stay in salzburg thurs night and back to vienna/munich for a flight back during the Friday afternoon.
Would like decent hotels (4 star).
Any travel agents out there with a suitable package?
Thanks

Spikes plane is flying from Gatwick to Manc empty and back again. Cant you get the plane from Gatwick. Maybe other London based blues could do the same.
Just a thought but its on the Thursday but no hassles with trains and transfers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.