Sam Jones the youth team player

RyantheBlue said:
But the problem isn't that he's a United fan. That doesn't bother me. But he showed a lack of professionalism which he wasn't in the slightest bit sorry for.
He showed a lack of professionalism because he's 16, therefore not a professional !

Why anyone gives toss about the lad I've no idea, he'll probably never get near to appearing in front of you, if anyone truly cares that much, then you could always nip down to an U16 match en-masse and give the lad a good booing.

cleavers said:
RyantheBlue said:
But the problem isn't that he's a United fan. That doesn't bother me. But he showed a lack of professionalism which he wasn't in the slightest bit sorry for.
He showed a lack of professionalism because he's 16, therefore not a professional !

Why anyone gives toss about the lad I've no idea, he'll probably never get near to appearing in front of you, if anyone truly cares that much, then you could always nip down to an U16 match en-masse and give the lad a good booing.

Alright.. scrap professionalism.
Common sense?

cleavers said:

I don't think it's as insignificant as you make out.

Look at United at the moment, every single one of them is pulling in the same direction, spouting the same message. There is a discipline at that place that wins them titles, and when someone thinks they are above the club, then they're moved on.

I'm not saying sack the kid, but I can't just ignore it as one of those things kids do.

Why not sack him? This isn't being vindictive, it's about having every player at the club pulling for the club. He plays in our shirt but wants us to lose? Imagine if the Barca youth were cheering on Real Madrid, that's not an attitude that is acceptable. No problem with rags at this club as long as they fight for us and act professionally.

Either our youth players want to see this club's success and will fight for it, or move them on to a club they can support. Or at least a club where he will act like a professional.

moomba said:
I don't think it's as insignificant as you make out.
It is to me, I'm just commenting on the comments, not the lad. The club have reminded him of his responsibilities, that is good enough to me.

If I had any influence at City, I'd just ban ALL club employees using twitter.

In factif it was up to me I'd probably just ban twitter, but that's another subject for another day.....

Hes a young lad and no hes not acted proffessionally.
But hes been hauled in along with his parents and told whats what.
Lets see if it works eh.

cleavers said:
RyantheBlue said:

Couldn't be arsed with all that.
Just get rid maybe then he'd learn to have a bit
of respect for whichever club he ended up at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.