Sam Jones the youth team player

Celebritykiller said:
Who cares.

5% chance he'll make it at the club
20% chance Mancini is still manager as he makes it at the club

Therefore, 1% chance it's a problem - if this happens he's probably a good enough player to worth the effort.

Because all players from every age represent the club. Would you be saying who cares if it was Adam Johnson cheering for United and slagging off Mancini? The professional environment begins immediately. Maybe we wouldn't have so many cases of idiocy from young players in England if the clubs understood this notion.

Could you imagine a Barca youth product slagging off Guardiola?

alky313 said:
Celebritykiller said:
Who cares.

Therefore, 1% chance it's a problem - if this happens he's probably a good enough player to worth the effort.

Because all players from every age represent the club. Would you be saying who cares if it was Adam Johnson cheering for United and slagging off Mancini? The professional environment begins immediately. Maybe we wouldn't have so many cases of idiocy from young players in England if the clubs understood this notion.

Agreed, it's called biting the hand that feeds you. Foolish young man needs to remember who pays his wages.

alky313 said:
Celebritykiller said:
Who cares.

According to some on here it's really not a big deal. They just don't give a shit about professionalism "cuz they're young"

I dont want people like this at my club.

I dont care who he supports but it's not much to ask to him his gob shut whilst he's here. He doesnt care about about anything but himself and we should kick him out now. No questions.

Mike N said:
I dont want people like this at my club.

I dont care who he supports but it's not much to ask to him his gob shut whilst he's here. He doesnt care about about anything but himself and we should kick him out now. No questions.

I totally agree with this.

I understand there will be players on our books who are not City fans but as long as they don't go shouting about it then no one will take any notice. This lad stepped out of line and it's important the club set and example so that any of his fellow youth players understand it's a breach of club discipline and they know not to do the same.

I have no sympathy for him. Look forward to hearing he's been released.

Not surprised this has happened when you look at the supposed "senior players" actions that the youth lads are supposed to be learning from. Tevez fucking off for a holiday when he felt like it then being welcomed back into the fold, Balotelli being plastered across the back pages day after day and generally doing whatever he wants, it's only surprising that youth players aren't acting even more shitty.

His only saving grace is that he is a kid, but even at that age i knew what respect was and this isn't about him supporting United, he can do that all he wants, it wouldn't bother me if he was doing cartwheels in his living room when Valencia scored because he's only an academy player at the moment.

but to criticise his potential future manager and rub in a win that hurts his future empolyee's and the club he represent's title hopes is a big no no.

Can you imagine a Barca player saying "come on ronaldo get it" when he scores to edge Madrid closer to the title?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.