Sam Jones the youth team player

There are hundreds of kids better than him, who play up and down the country for free, who sadly go unnoticed.

This little spunk bubble should be grateful, he is/was going to be part of the best youth academy set up in the world.

I'd love nothing more than to show him the door myself.

LesBleuMiserable said:
route46 said:
missed it what did he say.

+ 1

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/manchester-city-youth-player-spends-evening-backing-manchester-un?xg_source=activity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... e=activity</a>

If this was 'old' City it might have bothered me as we could have actually seen him progress to the first team, but as theres not a chance of that, who really gives a fuck what team he supports. And who is 'following' no mark youth team players around on twitter FFS.

Non story from start to finish.

glen quagmire said:
There are hundreds of kids better than him, who play up and down the country for free, who sadly go unnoticed.

This little spunk bubble should be grateful, he is/was going to be part of the best youth academy set up in the world.

I'd love nothing more than to show him the door myself.
Spunk bubble

criminally underused on here

Fuck him off seriously, apology or no apology, it's not like the Tevez situation where we needed an extra boost, this cocky little twat has gone right against the club. Anybody who watches Academy games wants to give him some serious shit if he's playing.

I had over fifty academy lads live with me during a six year period and I can only recall two being City fans.

To them it is a job and nothing more.

Should've been sacked straight away. Disappointed in City for not turfing him out and reminding young players that acting like a twat on twatter will have serious consequences. Anyway, once a rag always a rag. And now it's out can't imagine he'll have much of a career with us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.