Sam Jones the youth team player

People are confusing the problem here.

If he supports United, he supports United. It's not gonna change so whatever. I'm sure he's not the only one that isn't a diehard City fan. Just like there will be City lads in the United academy.

The real problem is what he's been spouting. For me, if he cares so little about the club, he shouldn't be here. Regardless of talent, I'd rather have a lad (I don't care who he supports) who respects the club and wants to play for the club, he clearly doesn't respect City with tweets like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was released in the summer.

Some things are never forgotten. Fans will remember this idiot. Get rid.

Manc in London said:
A child shooting his mouth off and making a mistake?

Capital punishment, for him and his parents, would simply not be enough.

Haha, I was thinking the same. People's reactions on here are just ridiculously disproportionate.

He's a kid, for fuck sake! He said something a bit stupid which he'll now regret. Which of you paragons of virtue hasn't done that at his age?

Gimme a break. Tevez has undermined us in a million different ways and some people on here are still happy to accept him. But a kid puts a few daft tweets on the internet and all of a sudden people want his career ceremoniously dismantled.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished in some way, he's partly responsible for the image of the club and he needs to be made to see that, but come on guys, let's not overreact.

Not happy with him either but keep in mind he's a very recent signing, I think he joined us from Cardiff last month so might not fully understand just how much we despise that filthy plastic club yet.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Anyone fanct getting a petition together to get this **** kicked out, lol

I have to watch him play first. If he turns out to be the next Bale then I am sure we can forget this incident. If he doesn't then we can kick him out.

fuck him off now, terminate his contract and get the balkan boys (kolarov and edin) along with nige and big vince to sort him out.

fucking little turd, kasper mark 2 this is.

i hope he fails miserably in life and ends up homeless, fucking rag ****.

Glad to see he's learnt and apologised. He will be celebrating like mad with all his rag friends but at least he wont be tweeting.

Unless he'll make the first team or bring in millions in a transfer fee, he needs to be fucked off asap. He has no respect for the fans, the manager or the people who pay his wages.
Sooner the disrespectful little twat is gone the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.