Sam Jones the youth team player

stony said:
Unless he'll make the first team or bring in millions in a transfer fee, he needs to be fucked off asap. He has no respect for the fans, the manager or the people who pay his wages.
Sooner the disrespectful little twat is gone the better.

this.

where's joey barton when you need him!?

Very poor judgement and incredibly disrespectful from the kid but hopefully it will be a huge lesson for him.

As said,he may not fully appreciate the rivalry between us,and,as he is obviously a fickle little twat,as being Welsh,he 'supports' those fuckers in the first place........he may well eventually come round to our way of thinking and switch allegiance when it dawns on his dense little shoulders just how much greater our club and supporters are.

Painfully,i'd give him a second chance.

Fu*kin hell!!!

when i read about this a few days ago, i was not impressed with this guys tweets etc. fair enough

but after seeing some of the stuff on this thread about sam jones...jesus, i hope some of you's are takin this piss with your OTT comments about what you'd like to happen to him.

but then again, its a typical bluemoon hysterical overreaction TBF

The MEN report only shows him cheering on United,i didn't see anything about him slagging of Mancini,did he do this?

We support the clubs we grew up supporting and as we all know we can't change that.I have no doubt a lot of players worldwide play for clubs they never supported.It becomes a bit more of a problem when they are your local rivals of course.

He was stupid in the extreme and naive to think in this day and age what he tweeted wouldn't be spotted and picked up on.

If he was disrespectful to Mancini,the club and the fans it would constitute gross misconduct and the club would be within their rights to sack him with immediate effect.

Personally if he went to that extreme i wouldn't give a toss if he was the next Lionel Messi i would want him booted so far and hard out of the door he meets the other plastic rags in China on his way down.

paulchapo said:
The MEN report only shows him cheering on United,i didn't see anything about him slagging of Mancini,did he do this?
Something to do with Mancini's grasp of English

Bollocks to his apology. That's a club spun line he's peddling out, just like the fucking wanker Tevez had to.

Get rid... what is the point in having a player at the club that wants United to win the title over us? Fucking hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.