Sam Kerr.

Trevor Sinclair did similar and after some gardening leave is back on Talksport again, Imagine if the races had been reversed

If you want to reverse the races then fine but you also need to see that idea through to its logical conclusion and recontextualise the event whereby it's people of colour in the UK who have been exploiting and subjugating white people for centuries. Plus I wouldn't use Talksport as barometer of good ethics anyway given the borderline racist and homophobic nonsense Simon Jordan has come out with lately. They just need to get some better presenters, end of.

That aside, optics-wise, given there's new stories emerging every week of their officers raping/abusing/murdering women I think it's quite pathetic of the Met Police to have wasted time pursuing this case. If that cop genuinely felt "alarmed and distressed" by a pissed up woman calling him a "stupid white bastard" then he needs to grow TF up.

If she needs to be called out for behaving like a dickhead then fine, but for an incident like this to be clogging up the legal system for two years is ridiculous. I believe there's a hearing next month where her lawyers are aiming to see the case thrown out. Wouldn't surprise me if that ends up happening as I can see it becoming a source of embarrassment for the Met.

If you want to reverse the races then fine but you also need to see that idea through to its logical conclusion and recontextualise the event whereby it's people of colour in the UK who have been exploiting and subjugating white people for centuries. Plus I wouldn't use Talksport as barometer of good ethics anyway given the borderline racist and homophobic nonsense Simon Jordan has come out with lately. They just need to get some better presenters, end of.

That aside, optics-wise, given there's new stories emerging every week of their officers raping/abusing/murdering women I think it's quite pathetic of the Met Police to have wasted time pursuing this case. If that cop genuinely felt "alarmed and distressed" by a pissed up woman calling him a "stupid white bastard" then he needs to grow TF up.

If she needs to be called out for behaving like a dickhead then fine, but for an incident like this to be clogging up the legal system for two years is ridiculous. I believe there's a hearing next month where her lawyers are aiming to see the case thrown out. Wouldn't surprise me if that ends up happening as I can see it becoming a source of embarrassment for the Met.
Black people haven't been in the UK for centuries and they certainly haven't been subjugated. So you think if a white person is racially abused they should just grow up and deal with it? Abusing someone because of the melanin content of their skin is wrong and on all levels and blaming previous wrongs in other continents doesn’t excuse it, especially when you are an ultra privileged millionaire ex footballer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.