Samba (Blackburn)

trublueaussie said:
I'd have him. Reminds me of Marcel Desailly. No nonsense defender, unbeatable in the air.
Nowhere near the quality of Desailly. If he was, every major club would be in for him, especially Spuds who are in desperate need of a fit centre half right now. I suspect he may go there.

There is a reason why Samba can sit up and protest at his current club - because he is in demand... Many clubs would snap him up tommorow (right price of course)

As for City - do we need him? Place this lad in our squad, observe the benchwarming technique he will display and when he comes on for the odd game you'll notice his inadequacies.
Same with Lescott - throw some consistency in (which he will only get through regular games) and he becomes quality.

Maybe Spuds will buy him

Samba was a rock at the back again for Blackburn. Had Torres in his pocket all game. Even made a few YaYaesque forays forward. I rate this bloke highly and would gladly have him.

can see him going to fulham to join up with hughes who brought him to england.samba and hangeland at the back would be solid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.