Same as under Mancini

Proelia

Slow play and I mean slow! back pass after back pass and alot of the players lack quality and are gutless, so I think its clear to see that its the players and not all the mangers fault, kolorov, garcia, hart , milner, nasri, clichy are all gutless bottlers that wouldnt even run through a paper wall, we might aswell of kept mancini as no manager is going to change their attitudes

Tonight vs Sunderland, home vs Chelsea, away vs Arsenal, home vs Stoke, home vs Palace, home vs Fulham (prior to them going down to 10), first half home vs Southampton, away vs Stoke.

Just games off the top of my head where we've been slow, created very little and pretty much saw very little change since the Mancini reign. What's supposed to be different??

Edit - add at home vs Cardiff and away vs Sunderland to that list. It's growing...

Under Mancini it happened for an entire season, not just towards the end of a long season with Silva and Yaya out with Kompany and Aguero not fully fit.

For the vast majority of this season we have played with quick, incisive, penetrative football. We have scored a ton of goals, won a trophy, and put up a title challenge. All things we didn't manage last season.

ayrshire_blue said:
Tonight vs Sunderland, home vs Chelsea, away vs Arsenal, home vs Stoke, home vs Palace, home vs Fulham (prior to them going down to 10), first half home vs Southampton, away vs Stoke.

Just games off the top of my head where we've been slow, created very little and pretty much saw very little change since the Mancini reign. What's supposed to be different??

Another 100M spent - that's the difference and probably another 5M on Mancini's package.

kun said:
Under Mancini it happened for an entire season, not just towards the end of a long season with Silva and Yaya out with Kompany and Aguero not fully fit.

For the vast majority of this season we have played with quick, incisive, penetrative football. We have scored a ton of goals, won a trophy, and put up a title challenge. All things we didn't manage last season.
We didn't have back to back African nations and the Euros hangover to cope with this season.

Yep, I think we have some players in our team who are simply unable to handle the pressure. What we need are some more players who have something to prove, fuck ups like this have happened far too often with this team and I don't blame Pellers.

MC ID said:
Yep, I think we have some players in our team who are simply unable to handle the pressure. What we need are some more players who have something to prove, fuck ups like this have happened far too often with this team and I don't blame Pellers.

I agree with this but who exactly are these players? It feels like some players like Nasri, Clichy etc are just not up for a fight.

kun said:

We also won the league with 89 points under Mancini and we're going to fall short of that having spent £100m last Summer!

kun said:

I think we would have won a trophy last year under Mancini if they hadn't decided to undermine him on the day of the final. I would also say that the cup we won this year was lucky as we didn't in fact play anyone remotely good. The hardest game was newcastle away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.