Same as under Mancini

No, we are going forward.
It must be true, because Billy & Dismal said so.
Ok, so we have a stronger squad than anyone else, and have thrown the title away, but things are getting better.
Outplayed by a team at the bottom of the league, but the future is bright.
You only have to look at Pellegrini's glowing CV to see we have the right man for the job.

cookster said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Tonight vs Sunderland, home vs Chelsea, away vs Arsenal, home vs Stoke, home vs Palace, home vs Fulham (prior to them going down to 10), first half home vs Southampton, away vs Stoke.

Just games off the top of my head where we've been slow, created very little and pretty much saw very little change since the Mancini reign. What's supposed to be different??

Another 100M spent - that's the difference and probably another 5M on Mancini's package.

Oh come off it. Chappy says MP says hello in the morning so everything must be fookin dandy!

KippaxCitizen said:
kun said:
Under Mancini it happened for an entire season, not just towards the end of a long season with Silva and Yaya out with Kompany and Aguero not fully fit.

For the vast majority of this season we have played with quick, incisive, penetrative football. We have scored a ton of goals, won a trophy, and put up a title challenge. All things we didn't manage last season.
We also won the league with 89 points under Mancini and we're going to fall short of that having spent £100m last Summer!

But in Mancini's second season we only got 78 points and we are going to get way more than that in Pelligrinis first season.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ok, so we have a stronger squad than anyone else, and have thrown the title away, but things are getting better.
You only have to look at Pellegrini's glowing CV to see we have the right man for the job.

If Billy and the Didsbury Diva say it - it must be true

For myself I think that if we can't beat Sunderland at home then we probably don't deserve it

We're all a big fucked off with that performance today, and rightly so it was utter wank. But c'mon, some of the football we've played earlier on in the season has been class, magical. Pellegrini is the right man for the job, he just needs to learn sometimes you have to grind out wins, Mancini would have gotten us a draw against Liverpool and a win today, by playing boring. Attacking expansive football is great, but not always the answer. Pellegrini will learn that in the premier league you can't always play like barca, sometimes, rarely, you have to play like Chelsea.

Danielmanc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:

If Billy and the Didsbury Diva say it - it must be true

For myself I think that if we can't beat Sunderland at home then we probably don't deserve it

Don't wanna be rude. I know that the perceived wisdom is that I'm actually Khaldoon and Dave is actually Sheikh Mansour - but it's just not true. We both didn't rate Mancini but we didn't sack him. Sheikh Mansour and the board of directors did.

Proelia said:
Slow play and I mean slow! back pass after back pass and alot of the players lack quality and are gutless, so I think its clear to see that its the players and not all the mangers fault, kolorov, garcia, hart , milner, nasri, clichy are all gutless bottlers that wouldnt even run through a paper wall, we might aswell of kept mancini as no manager is going to change their attitudes

got to agree with the most of em but I'm sorry joe hart is always banging on the posts comanding the defence you can hear him fuckin screaming through the tv!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
KippaxCitizen said:
kun said:
Under Mancini it happened for an entire season, not just towards the end of a long season with Silva and Yaya out with Kompany and Aguero not fully fit.

For the vast majority of this season we have played with quick, incisive, penetrative football. We have scored a ton of goals, won a trophy, and put up a title challenge. All things we didn't manage last season.
We also won the league with 89 points under Mancini and we're going to fall short of that having spent £100m last Summer!

But in Mancini's second season we only got 78 points and we are going to get way more than that in Pelligrinis first season.

Just to be pedantic but Mancini got 75 points from 36 games...not sure it makes a difference but I like accuracy

BobKowalski said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Just to be pedantic but Mancini got 75 points from 36 games...not sure it makes a difference but I like accuracy

I bet you know what colour socks he was wearing the day of the FA cup final too. It's touching. I wish I'd ever given that much of a fuck about a sacked manager. A bit like sold players and soiled underwear, I tend to forget them because no matter how comfortable they were they're never coming back.

BillyShears said:
BobKowalski said:

I bet you know what colour socks he was wearing the day of the FA cup final too. It's touching. I wish I'd ever given that much of a fuck about a sacked manager. A bit like sold players and soiled underwear, I tend to forget them because no matter how comfortable they were they're never coming back.

Aarrgghhh. Please, no more.

I don't think I can take it any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.