Sami Nasri

I think a bit of criticism is justified, when Silva is being marked out of games it's up to players like Nasri/Aguero/Johnson/Yaya (whichever combination is on the field) to take up some responsibility and up their performance to compensate. I thought Nasri, Yaya and Aguero failed to do this at Anfield.

I thought he was just getting into the game when he was taken off.

When I saw Balotelli warming up Nasri wasn't even an option for me. I thought Aguero was going to be taken off.

Remember Silva wasn't a regular starter to begin with or Milner.

I'm really hoping that the partnership between Silva and Nasri will get better....just imagine how good it could be.

He's had one or two really good games but I can understand why people were expecting a bit more of an instant impact from the guy. He was lighting up the PL last season (team of the year, player of the year nominations etc).

It's early days though and I'm sure he'll be fine.

DTKOAG said:
The one disapointment of the season for me so far.
His body language and any Influence on the game yesterday was non existent.
If any rag/other club supporter mentions about players signing for us just for the money then at present he fits the bill for me.
I know its quite early days and settling in etc but was expecting a lot more.

Arrange this into a phrase

'Fucking chance give guy the a'

r.soleofsalford said:
DTKOAG said:
The one disapointment of the season for me so far.
His body language and any Influence on the game yesterday was non existent.
If any rag/other club supporter mentions about players signing for us just for the money then at present he fits the bill for me.
I know its quite early days and settling in etc but was expecting a lot more.

pick anyone from below.

new team.
different style of play.
been asked to play in a different role.
been injured.
yesterday was a difficult game.
nasri is pure class,i would answer all of the above.
when he gets settled,we will have a team to match anyones.
i cant believe the quality we have.

To be fair I can see where the OP is coming from, of course the guy needs time however he wasn't coming into a new league like Silva, Aguero et al.

He has been very disappointing so far and there were times yesterday when I forgot he was even playing.

I'm sure he will improve but bar his debut and the CC game at Wolves I can't recall a game where he has had a big influence.

Agree on the body language. When he was in the tunnel he looked relaxed which is good if done the right way but not if you play as though you're relaxed to the point of not giving a fuck. Need to knock the arsenal out of him. Will take time to settle and hopefully he'll get the bit between his teeth cos he's still fairly young and can be a top player if he really wants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.