Sami Nasri

skillman said:
I could run around and use the ball the way Nasri has been doing. He gets it, doesn't run at players, turns away and gives a 5 yard pass backwards near every time he gets it. Even his cross yesterday was poor and behind Aguero and wasted a really good chance.

Arsenal fans weren't THAT arsed about him leaving and I can see why. He did show what he could do vs Spuds away, though, so hopefully I'm proved wrong but at the moment, I dont get excited when his name is in the team like I used to.

[bigimg]http://thesharehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tin-hat.jpg[/bigimg]

Tend to agree
he has seemed a bit lightweight and ineffectual so far. I hope to be proved wrong in the future

He should be getting criticized as he's done fuck all since he arrived

He disappears for long periods during games

He doesn't need to "settle" ffs he's been in England for years. This "settling" nonsense that's crept in to football discussions recently is bollocks and is just another excuse that starstruck happy clappers make for under performing, play well when it suits 'em prima donnas.

How long did Dalglish or Souness take to settle at Liverpool, or Barnes and Beardsley, or Shrek at the swamp or Vieira at Arsenal or Drogba at Chelsea. And Kun Aguero's settled pretty well. The list is endless.

Comparison of the year from Tolmie's hairdoo

Too soon to write him off especially since he is not playing as much as one could expect. He has something like 6 assists already and a lot of missing minutes. I'm sure he'll fit in as everybody has, given time.

A lot of Arsenal players lose form and talent as soon as they go to a new club.

Nasri just like most others will take a good season to fit in properly, next season he will come into his own.

Better than Milner was in his opening months.

When will some fans learn...?

Milner, Lescott, De Jong, Balotelli, Dzeko, Yaya, even Silva to some extent.

All were average in their opening months if not longer than that. All needed time to settle. And like Milner at first he is being played in a position that doesn't suit him too well. If Nasri is given a role like Silva when Silva is rested, I bet he is much better.

All i'm gonna say is...

Look at the position he's being played in and also think of another player in our team, who's doing his job what he did at Arsenal.

that will obviously tell you all why, he's not doing as much as some want.

LoveCity said:
Better than Milner was in his opening months.

When will some fans learn...?

Milner, Lescott, De Jong, Balotelli, Dzeko, Yaya, even Silva to some extent.

All were average in their opening months if not longer than that. All needed time to settle. And like Milner at first he is being played in a position that doesn't suit him too well. If Nasri is given a role like Silva when Silva is rested, I bet he is much better.

this,

and not forgetting tevez, he wasn't that good when he first came and thought about quitting because he said he didn't think he was capable of scoring anymore. look what happened there.

just give samir time. he's playing alright, everyone just expects 10/10 performances every game, when it's not going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.