Samir Nasri or David Silva

Nasri had to be the focal point of the team when Cesc and RVP we're out of the side and he no doubt excelled.

I reckon he'll have a much quieter second half of the season now the other two are back in the starting XI.

Silva needs to add goals to his game on a more regular basis, as i think his range of passing and his vision is above Nasri's.

GStar said:
Nasri had to be the focal point of the team when Cesc and RVP we're out of the side and he no doubt excelled.

I reckon he'll have a much quieter second half of the season now the other two are back in the starting XI.

Silva needs to add goals to his game on a more regular basis, as i think his range of passing and his vision is above Nasri's.

I think you are right about Davids passing being better than Nasri but the rest if his game i.e the scoring and assists I dont think we should be expecting much more from our David.If you look at his record he has never been prolific and managed about the same as the rest of the team.For me he seems the type of player that can make sure we keep posession by making the odd killer pass but generally just keeping it simple.

Honestly Silva for me, although they are different players.

Nasri is having his best season yet in the PL by far, but in terms of overall class and quality, Silva wins.

Rag-hater said:
GStar said:

I think you are right about Davids passing being better than Nasri but the rest if his game i.e the scoring and assists I dont think we should be expecting much more from our David.If you look at his record he has never been prolific and managed about the same as the rest of the team.For me he seems the type of player that can make sure we keep posession by making the odd killer pass but generally just keeping it simple.

Clearly you haven't even watch one little minute of Silva when he played with Villa at Valencia. I mean not even a single minute...

Really not a debate, i believe Nasri will win player of the year the way he is going. Silva is only a few months in but given time to settle will match or maybe even surpass Nari but at the moment its not even a debate and anyone who thinks it is needs to take the blue tinted specs off

Astuteboy said:
Honestly Silva for me, although they are different players.

Nasri is having his best season yet in the PL by far, but in terms of overall class and quality, Silva wins.

How dare you say that?

Also, Joe Hart is clearly crap, he never scores... :(

Absolutely no doubt whatsoever - it has to be Silva.

(But as soon as I take off my blue tinted specs and see the way that Nasri scores goals and can change a game - which Silva has hardly done so far, good player though he is, with better to come we hope - it has to be Nasri)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.