Samir Nasri or David Silva

Someone has already said on here, the real comparison is FABREGAS or SILVA. Sorry but for me it's a no brainer, it's Fabregas all day long, even though as a person he is a complete tw*t. Like everyone of the Arsenal players and their fans.

I can't think of another player in the Prem or anywhere who is the same type as Nasri. I don't think he has got real pace ala Bale, neither can he cross that well. But he seems to pop up with the 'showbiz' goals. It's also a fact that Nasri's stand out games and brilliance this season have come when Fabregas has been injured, suspended or on the bench..............??

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nasri instead of Barry.
I like this.

I like it a lot
jim-carey-as-lloyd-christmas-in-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

intheknow! said:
Someone has already said on here, the real comparison is FABREGAS or SILVA. Sorry but for me it's a no brainer, it's Fabregas all day long, even though as a person he is a complete tw*t. Like everyone of the Arsenal players and their fans.

I can't think of another player in the Prem or anywhere who is the same type as Nasri. I don't think he has got real pace ala Bale, neither can he cross that well. But he seems to pop up with the 'showbiz' goals. It's also a fact that Nasri's stand out games and brilliance this season have come when Fabregas has been injured, suspended or on the bench..............??

I think Nasri is dangerously quick!

Possibly he feels he has to step up when Fabregas doesn't play. But when he's fit he can be mire of a team player as the pressure is not all on him.

Nasri wasn't anything special in his first season, and Silva has been hot and cold.

I think it is unfair to ask that question just now, maybe this time next year would be a better comparison when Silva has had the time Nasri has had.

Nasri is awesome but give Silva a season or so & I'd pick him every time due to the fact that I think he's more intelligent.

Nasri is having his first good season and that's it.

Silva is playing nearly on par with him, and he's only been here for 7 months.

this time next year silva will be playing better than what nasri is now.

Nasri wasnt that good in his first season with Arsenal, Siva is getting better which tells me Silva has adapted quicker so i think Silva is the overall better playerr, but at the moment Nasri is on fire, but as Silva's secondd season arives, i expect him to be emense for us ( he already is really )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.