Samir nasri

adrianr said:
An astonishing debut.. I could be made to look very silly about him not being as good for us as people were saying come the end of the season, very silly indeed.

The fight between him and Mata has now commenced!

Some of us did try warning you........

i heard nasri said to bobby manc he wasn`t really up for it today,couldn`t be bothered by all accounts,he just wanted to go back to his room at the premier inn and count up all his money......

Nasri and Silva will compliment each other so much that it might become scary.

It was so interesting to see how smooth the passing was between many of the up front players as if they had played together for a long while. I can only imagine what might happen as they get more and more used to each other.

hgblue said:
adrianr said:
An astonishing debut.. I could be made to look very silly about him not being as good for us as people were saying come the end of the season, very silly indeed.

The fight between him and Mata has now commenced!

Some of us did try warning you........

Well given Mata's debut it's a little too early for I told you so's either way don't you think?

Andouble said:
SuperYaya said:
Edin+Dzeko+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Manchester+hA7RbkjKuHFl.jpg
love this.

WELCOME TO MANCHESTER SAMIR.. :)

Cons Dad said:
Fantastic debut......

Nasri & Silva together will compliment and take the pressure off each other..the movement going forward was a different level to anything I have seen......they made Spurs look very poor at times and this is a top side at home.......whilst the other result today will attract all the media headlines, todays performance at WHL will be the one everyone within football will be focusing on !!!!

CTID

its good there getting all the headlines, the same thing happened last year they got the headlines and got cocky and barcelona bought them back to earth, the same thing will happen this season we'll murder them arsenals under strength team had chances against united, cleverly wont know whats hit him when he sees are movement from are front four they wont be able to cope mate. im not normally confident but i think its are year.

Watching Nasri and Silva together is a real privilege! I think that City could not have bought anyone better, it fits perfectly in this puzzle.

balotelli17 said:
Cons Dad said:
Fantastic debut......

Nasri & Silva together will compliment and take the pressure off each other..the movement going forward was a different level to anything I have seen......they made Spurs look very poor at times and this is a top side at home.......whilst the other result today will attract all the media headlines, todays performance at WHL will be the one everyone within football will be focusing on !!!!

CTID

its good there getting all the headlines, the same thing happened last year they got the headlines and got cocky and barcelona bought them back to earth, the same thing will happen this season we'll murder them arsenals under strength team had chances against united, cleverly wont know whats hit him when he sees are movement from are front four they wont be able to cope mate. im not normally confident but i think its are year.

Its a long season and I love the fact all the press will be lauding it over the rags, got to be the weakest arsenal team I have seen for 30 years+, yes they had a few injuries/suspensions but over the season you will have to rotate a squad (especially if your in champs league)and I can't understand what wenger is doing as their reserves are woeful/no depth in the squad. I think our EDS would have given them a game. As for the rags two goals conceded + a missed penalty !!! Glad they havent played anyone yet, two more weeks of the press hype, whilst we sit in the background !! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.