Samir nasri

SuperYaya said:
Edin+Dzeko+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Manchester+hA7RbkjKuHFl.jpg
He isn't half staring at Edin's junk lol

ArizonaBlue said:
Nasri and Silva will compliment each other so much that it might become scary.

It was so interesting to see how smooth the passing was between many of the up front players as if they had played together for a long while. I can only imagine what might happen as they get more and more used to each other.

Yes. The Fluidity & Versatility not only in our offensive forays but also in our half. We dominated the MIDFIELD completely.
Our midfield was awesome with Yaya & Barry dictating & a cohesive force in our defense and attacks.
Everyone of our players dovetailed each other with their dynamic movement & interchangeability.Our Players made PYLONS out of Spurs players including their midfield. Thats a FACT.
Our 'lethal strikers' Dzeko & Aguero have not only Yaya's ( Dzeko's goal), Barry's (Dzeko's) but also NASRI's to complement our SILVA for service.
Nasri's SIMPLE layup to Aguero's goal was 'sublime'.
Clichy was overlapping well with Nasri eh.
It was a total team effort. That's what Beautiful football is all about.
Not a slugging match with hoof, gun & run, huff & puff & lunging tackles football but rather playing like Barca.

Note: Hopefully our performances lately will slay all the naysayers for slagging us for spending on a slew of Forwards & our history of playing negative football.

adrianr said:
hgblue said:
adrianr said:
An astonishing debut.. I could be made to look very silly about him not being as good for us as people were saying come the end of the season, very silly indeed.

The fight between him and Mata has now commenced!

Some of us did try warning you........

Well given Mata's debut it's a little too early for I told you so's either way don't you think?

why did mata play? :)

“He’s a great player, he showed at Arsenal how good he is. I’m lucky to have him here and I want to thank him and the whole team because I can’t score four goals without the team.”

-Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.