Samir nasri

Lucky13 said:
JBG said:
“He’s a great player, he showed at Arsenal how good he is. I’m lucky to have him here and I want to thank him and the whole team because I can’t score four goals without the team.”

-Dzeko

I love quotes like this from our players.

But according to the 'pundits' (Hansen in particular) we haven't got a team!!! I just love how our players just ignore their comments but show on the pitch how wrong the 'pundits' are!!

As my dad always said, don't argue with them just go and prove them wrong and boy are our City lads doing that in spades!!

Still cannot believe that I can say I was there and saw that absolutely fantastic performance and team game.

Thank you City, thank you City TEAM

What was impressive is that when we needed to we kept the ball at one point we passed it around for about a minute without Spuds touching the ball.

We also look 10 times faster on the break with Kun , Dzeko, Silva and Nasri than we did last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.