Samir Nasri

citymad said:
jaigurugoat said:
Jumanji said:
Nasri is the elephant in the room. Nasri spoils the team when he starts games.
People always say give him a year, look at Silva, etc. I'm sorry, but Silva was class since he came and every sensible person could see it.

He doesn't:
1. Beat a man
2. Create chances for others
3. No end product in the final third.
4. Slows our counters / Doesn't counter well

All he can do is pivot on the ball, and pass to someone else. With him is like playing with 10 men.

There's always a "scapegoat" every match, but this has been true for several matches now.

I can see why we loaned Pizarro on the last day. We only have 2 players with vision and good at passing in the final third. Silva, and Yaya. Nasri is useless offensively the majority of the times. He never takes charge and is not a leader on the pitch.

Sell him to PSG and cut our losses.

+1
+2. Decent player but is easily pushed off the ball. Arsenal fans warned us he will be inconsistent.
Arsenal fans did warn us yep. I remember Gooney even saying Wilshere was better because he was a better passer and had good vision unlike Nasri.

And I don't think he gets pushed off the ball easily. Holding the ball is one thing he's good at.

Other than Spurs away (first game?) and a free kick against Norwich at home, cant remember him really doing anything of note.

Really, really disappointing.......hasn't got the "well he needs to adjust to the English game" excuse to fall back on

Why is he playing ahead of Milner is beyond me.

The thing is I'm not saying he's a shit player because he has fantastic ability. But he's been worse than shit for us. He's contributed fuck all, he was virtually non existent today and puts in little effort. I don't care how good he was for Arsenal.

Jumanji said:
super-mario said:
class little player..rarely loses the ball.. very much a confidence player been just as good as silva imo since christmas, every time we slip up its always the same names what pop up as the scapegoats.. dzeko nasri spring to mind... get a grip
Yeah, okay....because people only complain about Nasri when we lose.
qlLzDr

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm --

We payed 24 million the same price we bought Silva and Yaya for a player that has only had half a season of good form in his career.

That was a purple patch. Most players go through them.

so what are you saying then?

Yeah saw the same with him, doesnt go into challenges with that much passion, stops himself, stops, turns backs, slowing down, choosing the easier option.

Not the player he was for Arsenal last year. He rarely has a shot/match. He is being played lot deeper, lot less action in the box, don't think it is a good idea with him. He is fast, but he isnt using his real top pace here. That's unfortunately Mancini's thing, you cant be fast, you need to slow down, slow attacks, try to find a slot, even whenwe have a good counter attack chance, even Nasri turns back, waits for others to come, pass back to Yaya, Barry, and opponent is already back in their half, the game can continue...

We did 4-5 times just today instead a superfast counter with Yaya, Nasri, Balotelli, Agüero. They have real pace. They should use it, there should be a tactic built on it.

Just like the whole problem with Dzeko, same with Nasri. Not played for his strenghts. They perform all right but in their former team they were better, a lot better, this was the reason we signed them, and then play them differently.

Wo't get more 60-70% out of them. They are class players but it is better to have a nearly class player with 100% than a class player with 50-70%.

This pretty much sums up Nasri of late.

kent__360_animation_turn_rough_by_mayshing-d3h04o5.gif

What happened to the dribbler from Arsenal who wasn't afraid to take players on? Is this tactical or a problem with him personally?

just didnt seem to know what to do 2day, was screaming at him from stand as were quite a number of us, his decisons were plain bad 2day, he just didnt have any desire or clue. but i think he will come good, hes a proven top quality player, whether he and merlin can play together, well thats up for debate imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.