Samir Nasri

"Huge victory today thank you for the support once again it was fantastic and always a pleasure to score against the Spurs"

Tweeted by Samir 7 hours ago.

Nice one Samir

Swales lives said:
Great finish yesterday. Some players need to settle in. Silva wasn't the magician he is now in his first six months. "Too light weight", "get knocked off the ball too easy" blah blah blah

We'll see the best of Samir later this season the more he settles in.

has definitely improved over the last 3/4 games he's played, imho. looking more and more comfortable on the ball, and what a great run and finish that was yesterday.

Nasri is the elephant in the room. Nasri spoils the team when he starts games.
People always say give him a year, look at Silva, etc. I'm sorry, but Silva was class since he came and every sensible person could see it.

He doesn't:
1. Beat a man
2. Create chances for others
3. No end product in the final third.
4. Slows our counters / Doesn't counter well

All he can do is pivot on the ball, and pass to someone else. With him is like playing with 10 men.

There's always a "scapegoat" every match, but this has been true for several matches now.

I can see why we loaned Pizarro on the last day. We only have 2 players with vision and good at passing in the final third. Silva, and Yaya. Nasri is useless offensively the majority of the times. He never takes charge and is not a leader on the pitch.

Sell him to PSG and cut our losses.

Jumanji said:
Nasri is the elephant in the room. Nasri spoils the team when he starts games.
People always say give him a year, look at Silva, etc. I'm sorry, but Silva was class since he came and every sensible person could see it.

He doesn't:
1. Beat a man
2. Create chances for others
3. No end product in the final third.
4. Slows our counters / Doesn't counter well

All he can do is pivot on the ball, and pass to someone else. With him is like playing with 10 men.

There's always a "scapegoat" every match, but this has been true for several matches now.

I can see why we loaned Pizarro on the last day. We only have 2 players with vision and good at passing in the final third. Silva, and Yaya. Nasri is useless offensively the majority of the times. He never takes charge and is not a leader on the pitch.

Sell him to PSG and cut our losses.

+1

He reminds me of Barry last season

He slows play down
He hardly ever plays a forward pass
He never beats his man
He runs into dead ends
He never scores

Godzilla said:
He reminds me of Barry last season

He slows play down
He hardly ever plays a forward pass
He never beats his man
He runs into dead ends
He never scores
Barry last season was miles more effective than nasri has been this season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.