Samir Nasri

He's a bottler, a shithouse with no nerve or determination.

He lacks too many qualities to be successful at the highest level.

A complete passenger again today.

Still gutted we opted for him rather than Mata.

heffer said:
He's a bottler, a shithouse with no nerve or determination.

He lacks too many qualities to be successful at the highest level.

A complete passenger again today.

Still gutted we opted for him rather than Mata.

Exactly what I've been thinking all season. Was so desperate for us to sign Mata, as he'd link up so well with Silva. Nasri has one good game every 3 months, not good enough for this club. Much prefer us to start with Milner.

Nasri was one of the better players today.

He actually kept hold of the ball and passed to a red and black shirt. Shame the same can't be said for Silva who was horrific to say the least.

Don't understand the hate for Nasri, although he's not been anything special he's had a pretty good season. His stats for a midfielder are more than good enough. I wouldn't say he's been worse than Aguero in his first season with us, but then again Nasri's used to the league whereas Aguero isn't.

Although he hasn't been as good as I had hoped he would, I still feel he has a lot to offer and will come good. However whether he will do that before the end of this seasons remains to be seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.