Samir Nasri

argyle said:
His performances aren't good enough. Wish we had gone for Mata.
Do You? Hope you are not one of those who cursed me out when I mentioned this at the beginning of the season.

Dax777 said:
argyle said:
Do You? Hope you are not one of those who cursed me out when I mentioned this at the beginning of the season.

Still can't get my head around why we weren't in for Mata last summer, let's hope history doesn't repeat itself and we miss out on Martinez

As I said before. He's slow, he's slowing our build up play, he tends to keep the ball forever, he has more passes toward defenders than to strikers and he is lazy at defending (almost every time he simply gives up defending and let opponents run towards our goal). He has the talent I agree but he's not suited for our system of play. I would rather give the chance to Pizzaro, to see what's his game.

Dax777 said:
argyle said:

I think there were quite a few on here who preferred Mata over Nasri - including me..
At the time we were discussing who City would buy from amongst Sneijder, Nasri and Mata..

Now that we've got Nasri, Mancini will simply have to make do with what he's got. After all, it was his demand to get Nasri, from so many good players available at the time..find out what makes him tick and work on that..

Nasri is a very good player, good on the ball, passes well, and adds to the attacking threat of a side. Unfortunately for City he's not really got into his stride this season, I don't believe we've seen the real Nasri yet. It's disappointing that he's been unable to reach the levels expected of him, but I live in hope that he'll take that step forward next season.

Matty said:
Nasri is a very good player, good on the ball, passes well, and adds to the attacking threat of a side. Unfortunately for City he's not really got into his stride this season, I don't believe we've seen the real Nasri yet. It's disappointing that he's been unable to reach the levels expected of him, but I live in hope that he'll take that step forward next season.

That may very well be true, but don't you think its Mancini's squad rotation irrespective of player form, that is causing the problem? I'd wager Dzeko would attest to this statement..
I understand that every player needs to get a chance, but these abrupt replacements get players into thinking that however well they play they would never be a regular like Yaya and Silva..
Nasri began his City career in style, but has gone downhill since then, except for a few goals here and there.

But like you say, hope he finds his form next season..

Jumanji said:
Should have played today.

No pal milner should off played tonight I've stuck up for nasri alot but he's not performing to the level he can. Should be on bench for me useless player who offers nothing to his team mates. Also slate me all you like lads Mario is a Fuking liability cost us last season and cost us today. Can't just blame him but come on. He's funny does crazy stuff and can play well when he wants but does that. Win you the leauge? Wasting his talent that lad is not sticking up for him now wish he wants would Fuk off

sergiokun said:
Jumanji said:
Should have played today.

No pal milner should off played tonight I've stuck up for nasri alot but he's not performing to the level he can. Should be on bench for me useless player who offers nothing to his team mates. Also slate me all you like lads Mario is a Fuking liability cost us last season and cost us today. Can't just blame him but come on. He's funny does crazy stuff and can play well when he wants but does that. Win you the leauge? Wasting his talent that lad is not sticking up for him now wish he wants would Fuk off
I was making a joke.

He played, but can you remember anything he did? It was as if he wasn't there.

Being played because he was a 24 million odd pound signing and from what I can see not a single reason more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.