Samir Nasri

He may come good.
That said he isn't a winner - neither is Dave for that matter - both can drop out of a game and become anonymous. Dave is at the moment for sure.

We need more players who will do whatever it takes to win especially in AM and attack. Without Vince and Lescott we only have Hart, Micah and YaYa who will go the extra mile at all times. I'd hoped that Sergio was a winner too but he too can become anonymous. Milner is a winner too but seemingly he's in Mancini's bad books.

SambaStyle said:
Where do you stand on him?

Will he make himself into a regular starter and as important as Aguero, Silva, Kompany and Yaya?

Overweight,overhyped mincer- and french...................nuff said.

Truly, a disaterous waste of money and yet another millstone round our necks for a few seasons. The only way this guy will 'come good' is when someone gives him some testosterone in his morning brew and gives him a job as ball boy - at least he'll be doing something useful on the touchline................<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
Jumanji said:
citytill1die84 said:
Everyone was saying the same about Milner last season.
Not true.

Oh I must be making it up then sorry my bad.

I read loads of posts on here last year with people saying why the fuck did we sign Milner for 24m and your saying that's not true?

I agreed with you - until you spoilt it by reminding me he cost 24m.............................oh dear.

So far, it looks like City wasted another +20 Million on another useless player.

I was preferring to spend it on Ben Arfa,.

Tevez City said:
So far, it looks like City wasted another +20 Million on another useless player.

TYo be fair to him, it improved last night when he came on.

Happy Feet said:
Tevez City said:

TYo be fair to him, it improved last night when he came on.

He still have 10 games left to prove me wrong.

I think the team improved because Yaya played as an attacking midfielder and not BOX TO BOX midfielder.

I think Yaya and the 3 forwards lift the performance of the team.

really anonymous last night. when everyone else was in the second half standing up and being counted he was a passenger. for a CAM he should be right in the middle of it all getting stuck in and looking to pass the ball forward and create. how disappointing

Nasri's a technically awesome footballer with a quality football brain to boot, have some patience blues he will come good.

The Goat 10 said:
Nasri's a technically awesome footballer with a quality football brain to boot, have some patience blues he will come good.
This, few players play that well in their first season for us these days. Second season's the charm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.