Samir Nasri

jay_mcfc said:
Outstanding tonight. That was an incredibly difficult chance he took and it really was a sublime goal, especially under the circumstances.

Hope he kicks on now. He has an incredible role to play with Silva looking a little jaded.

Well said Jay

Delighted with him tonight. I've said all season he needs to step up when silva has a bad game and he did that brilliantly tonight.

Superb performance.

Absolutely brilliant tonight, no shitting out of 50/50 tackles, got stuck in from the word go.

Makes me more annoyed though that he's not played like that since August.

More of the same please Samir!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Absolutely brilliant tonight, no shitting out of 50/50 tackles, got stuck in from the word go.

Makes me more annoyed though that he's not played like that since August.

More of the same please Samir!

This,

Man of the match for a mile. Great game, real belief in himself. If he comes alive for the rest of the season like this...

Not bothered about the tackles...it's the quality on the ball

Phenomenal game from both him and Yaya Toure

How Hansen spent his time rubbishing Mario when the talking point was Nasri and Toure. Don't mind when City do well as everyone ignores it and just laughs at it. But some idiots listen to him when City do badly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.