Samir Nasri

Was the MOTM for me.... Amazing... Right in front me of me celebrating with his top off!!

think he's been brilliant in the majority of the games with the rest of the top teams. far and away his best game in a blue shirt tonight though

Magnificent tonight.

Close to how we know he can play. Mouthwatering prospect seeing him next year, fully settled. One of my favourite non-City players when at Arsenal... Delighted to see him in the sky blue shirt.

dref619 said:
think he's been brilliant in the majority of the games with the rest of the top teams. far and away his best game in a blue shirt tonight though

Looks like he's really settling. Best player on the pitch and his reaction after scoring showed just what it meant to him. He'll become a massive player for us from know on..

He had a great game tonight and I am very happy for him. He gets a lot of stick off some fans, I hope he can keep up this type of performance to keep them silenced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.