Samir Nasri

Best game for City by a country mile tonight.

We can all agree he's been a little disappointing since his arrival. Hasn't really tucked in proper and seemed to struggle.

He shown a few glimpses the last 2 months of how good he is, and how he has adapted to our play.

Tonight he was epic, he's owed us a good solid performance for a while now and he delivered it good and proper. Chipped in with the winning goal, and most of all he was a bit more 'risky' tonight so to speak. Tried alot more things he wouldn't do and took that chance, seems to have grown in confidence.

I'm delighted he got a full game for a change, was by far one of the best players on the pitch along with Yaya and Aguero. Really happy for him, i hope he keeps it up now.

His best games this season have been against London opposition; Tottenham away and Tottenham home, Chelsea at home and Arsenal at home.

Lets hope this is the start of his City career now as he tonight he was outstanding in my eyes, epic performance.

Come on Samir!!

Is Samir going to be this season's Silva/Yaya? I fucking hope so. The first 10 minutes of this game are among the best spell I've seen a City player have this year. Great performance, just needs to do this consistently now.

Fantastic performance from Nasri tonight, from start to finish imo. Hopefully he'll kick on now and start doing it on a consistent basis because we all know he can.

Also, what a finish, that was composure of the highest quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.