Samir Nasri

Hopefully this is the sign of times to come and his haters can't call this an anomaly.
Deserves the accolades and more!

Few days ago I've posted that the only thing Samir lacks at times are balls (not the football ones).

He showed the balls tonight and we saw what he is capable for. He spent some nice time on the bench this season too and I doubt it helped too.

He's well established player that could pretty much chose in what team to play for right price and should rarely be on the bench unless resting.

And I do think that there is not as many players in the team that wants the title as much as he does. He has a point to prove to all Arsenal haters.

very close to a 10/10 performance. The difference between most of his other performances was that he WANTED to be involved, was looking for the ball and didn't go backwards as much. Very happy for Samir.

Andouble said:
very close to a 10/10 performance. The difference between most of his other performances was that he WANTED to be involved, was looking for the ball and didn't go backwards as much. Very happy for Samir.

It's not all his fault in that "he wanted/not wanted"

Samir had problems in Arsenal with them set around Fabregas and he has same problem here with Silva as center of our game.

He got a freedom tonight, probably was couraged by Mancini in that private pre-match talk and with Silva missing he had a chance to take the game to his feet.

He doesn't have a bit less talent than Silva, we just have to find a way to make them two share game events like Xavi and Iniesta do and not put everything to happen with Silva as we're too much predictable with that + Nasri's quality can't come to scene at full.

dribbled past defenders to create space and made quality runs to get scoring chances.

he's an excellent finisher and when he runs onto balls he's incredibly dangerous

I'm real critic about Nasri but I give credit where it's due. This is Nasri I know from France national team. Aggressive, not afraid to dribble and shoot. Where Silva's nowhere to be seen, Nasri did immense job tonight. Nasri, please more of the same against Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.