Samir Nasri

Samir's performance against Chelsea last night was one of the best individual performances i've seen this season by anyone in our squad!

OUTSTANDING Samir lad... I'm buzzing for you!

Nas had a performance that everyone knew he had in his bag, it's just the inconsistency. if he can do this every game , bobby will have a tough time leaving him on the bench.
I loved it when he gave mario a shut up signal Becos he wudnt pass him the ball Becos the ball to Zab was a better option.
more of the same please Samir.

rnblade said:
I loved it when he gave mario a shut up signal Becos he wudnt pass him the ball Becos the ball to Zab was a better option.
I missed that! When was that?

Jumanji said:
rnblade said:

1st Half, Nas had picked ball up on Right top of box and dribble across top of box, mario screaming at him to pass him ball, even though he had two players on him and his back to goal. Nas slipped ball between Cole and centre back for Zab,, but it was inches away and a little too much pace on it. Mario was moaning at him and Nas just put his fingers to his lips and gave him a shhhh signal. class.
if mario is gonna get a strop on about players not giving him the ball,tosser. if he had taken that chance when clean through on goal, maybe different decisions are made. he needs to drop the petulant child stuff and show the work rate of Kün and Tevez.
when is DZEKO leaving? the ball just seems to rebound of him like a pinball bumper.

Now that was a Nasri performance with BALLS!!! No shirking responsibility waiting for someone else to provide the spark. Had decided before stepping onto the pitch that he was going to be counted and what a fucking difference it makes when he does.

I saw in the tunnel cam Mancini having a private chat with Samir (almost made him late for kickoff).

Maybe this talk spurred on this performance. Just speculating though as that talk could have been about anything.

rnblade said:
Jumanji said:
rnblade said:

1st Half, Nas had picked ball up on Right top of box and dribble across top of box, mario screaming at him to pass him ball, even though he had two players on him and his back to goal. Nas slipped ball between Cole and centre back for Zab,, but it was inches away and a little too much pace on it. Mario was moaning at him and Nas just put his fingers to his lips and gave him a shhhh signal. class.
if mario is gonna get a strop on about players not giving him the ball,tosser. if he had taken that chance when clean through on goal, maybe different decisions are made. he needs to drop the petulant child stuff and show the work rate of Kün and Tevez.
when is DZEKO leaving? the ball just seems to rebound of him like a pinball bumper.

So what your saying is Balo should fuck off for 75% of the season and then come back and tell everyone he is well up for it

Jumanji said:
I saw in the tunnel cam Mancini having a private chat with Samir (almost made him late for kickoff).

Maybe this talk spurred on this performance. Just speculating though as that talk could have been about anything.

"Now Sami, you know you're beloved pet hamster, if you do not run with the ball tonight it's important to know what I will do with your hamster. Well, I will use it like a truffle on my pasta tonight, it's important you understand this".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.