Samir Nasri

leighton said:
Nasri is better in central role and today he stepped into that role and done the job well. He took the goal well and his set pieces into the box was good today. In these weeks we will see the best of Nasri and he will come good and score more goals. Needs a run in his favoured position.
Recent interview for 442 , he said he preferred the wings.

Ancient Citizen said:
I've never understood this anti- Nasri shit, how many assists has he given us? A very, very swift and skilfull player who will do this football club proud.
I didn't realise there was anti Nasri brigade. I was chuffed to pieces when we signed him and I think he is, and will continue to be, a class act. Think he is near the top of the list with assists and considering he is still settling into a new team he will only get better.

Sami played well today and was confident carrying the ball, the best we have seen from him in a long time, hopefully it will start a good run of form for him.

Well done Sami

Made up he got a goal. Thought he was excellent in the 2nd half. Very impressed.

Looks like he's gaining confidence now,and hopefully we'll see the best of him.Just wish people would have more patience when we sign players,it takes time to adjust to a new team,and a different system of playing.

Thought he was poor until he bagged his goal, from then on he looked like the player I remembered him being.

Really stepped up today I thought and his finish for the goal was absolute class, the mark of a player with confidence.

His form's been a bit variable since he signed but as the man himself said it can take time to settle into a new club, see Milner as an example who has been fantastic this season since hitting his stride.

More of the same please Samir (or should that be encore un fois? :D )

NiceN Sleazy said:
Ancient Citizen said:
I've never understood this anti- Nasri shit, how many assists has he given us? A very, very swift and skilfull player who will do this football club proud.
I didn't realise there was anti Nasri brigade. I was chuffed to pieces when we signed him and I think he is, and will continue to be, a class act. Think he is near the top of the list with assists and considering he is still settling into a new team he will only get better.

Do you not come on often now then ?

Christ there is a thread every other day slating the bloke and the match day thread was it's usual disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.