Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

FantasyIreland said:
normski6071 said:
i must be right the click of knobheads are calling me rag

Don't dare hold your own opinion mate,its frowned upon.

The sheep get well looked after.

They will be scrutinising your post history as we speak.

80s Shorts said:
FantasyIreland said:
normski6071 said:
i must be right the click of knobheads are calling me rag

Don't dare hold your own opinion mate,its frowned upon.

The sheep get well looked after.

They will be scrutinising your post history as we speak.

Haha,i think thats been done plenty already in the past!

I'm over it now,but he let the team down and the fans big time against Norwich.Concerning the incident,anyone who has ever played football knows if you pull out of a tackle,your ego may get hurt.Just delighted the team pulled the 3 points out of the bag,crucial.

A waste of a jersey, I was buzzing when we signed him, thought he was better than Silva now I know he's only here for the money and is a bottler, punt him in the summer.

Kun Aguero said:
A waste of a jersey, I was buzzing when we signed him, thought he was better than Silva now I know he's only here for the money and is a bottler, punt him in the summer.
They are all here for the money.

The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
They are all here for the money.

But at least they put the effort in.

he has been a massive disappointment since we signed him, lacking both the creativity we thought he had, the directness we need and the effort every professional high-paid sportsman should have. we need to look for another solution than nasri imo.

Been a poor signing i agree, had the odd good game but that's about it. I was warned about this by a good mate of mine a big gooner from London. Told me he only had a good 6 months there and was delighted with the price they got for him, even said to me you will be wanting rid after a season or two and he is spot on. Just drifts though most games without really making an impact.

Can't believe how much of a shit bag he can be, especially with shying away from the ball in the wall in the last derby.... A fucking top of the table Manchester derby clash!! I will never ever ever forgive him for that!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.